Followers

Friday, April 17, 2020

A Mother's Love - Strength Of A Woman

This is a mini journal I created for the Funkie Junkie
Boutique Challenge
"A MOTHERS LOVE"


"Strength Of A Woman"

I made this mini journal in memory of my mother
She was the strongest person I have ever known
She had been through more than anyone I have
ever know and survived it all until her passing
at 93

She was my best friend, my confident and my
partner in crime

The Funkie Junkie Boutique Blog - A Mother's Love




Cover Of Mini Journal












Page 2


Page 3

Page 4



For this mini journal I used a chipboard book
Adhesive letters
Tim Holtz metal corners
A metal image of a woman from my stash
I used a metal frame
A tag
Pictures of women from my mom's era
Everything was adhered with Aleene's Tacky Glue

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful tribute to your wonderful Mother! You were so blessed to have her in your life for such a long time! Thank you for sharing your work with us at The Funkie Junkie Boutique Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little book is such a tribute to your Mother with all the images that made you think of her. To have her in your life for so long is a blessing and I wish I could have had my Mother with me for as long but sadly she passed away at age 72 and that was 29 years ago. Thanks for joining us at The Funkie Junkie Boutique Blog.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful book and clipboard! Wonderful design and lovely tribute! Thanks for sharing this with us at The Funkie Junkie Boutique!

    ReplyDelete