Followers

Saturday, January 2, 2016

It has been quite some time since I have updated my blog.  Well, I finally did it.  I have learned so much since the last few posts.  Friends have taught me how to make some new things and some I did on my own.
I am so proud to have been published in the November Edition of Just Steampunk and I got two pages this time.

I have now submitted this blog to a contest for ArtsyShark.  They are looking for 48 artists of
all kinds and I went with Mixed Media.  It would be so awesome to win.

I have been in two galleries so far and I can't say how exciting that has been.  One was a showing of my art plus two others and the other gallery was a huge one with one of my huge collages in it.

I hope to continue on this path and maybe someday, who knows, get discovered?  I am going to
Art-Is-You in October in CT and will be vending on Saturday evening my jewelry and maybe some altered bottles that I love to do as well.  Anyone living within the area is welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment