Followers

Monday, January 5, 2015

Gallery Showing

Well my cousins and Joseph and Joe and my friends came to the closing reception of my Art Gallery showing.  Unfortunately I didn't get a ribbon nor did I sell my piece, but hey, at least it got into a big gallery.  I am hoping that in April I will hear from The Huntington Arts Council about having a
one-artist showing of my work.  That will be really exciting.  I am also applying for a showing at
the Art League again this Spring and will put some pieces in again.


In March, I will have my showing at the Half-Hollow Hills Library in Dix Hills and will fill
up the walls with just my artwork.  21 pieces WHEW!

My biggest dream is to get into Somerset Studio, I submitted a photo of a piece that I did
and haven't heard back yet.  I know they say no news is good news, but it sure would be
nice to hear back from them to see if I made it.

Stay tuned for more information to come about my one-artist showings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment