Followers

Monday, October 28, 2013

I am back from The Art-Is-You Retreat in Ct. and it was wonderful.  It was great seeing old friends and making new ones.  The vending went well on Saturday morning.  Everyone was in a frenzy to shop since they had classes to go to.   My wonderful hubby helped me with the vending.  I took some awesome classes, one with Kecia and Jane where I made a faux mercury glass house (I will post pictures) and a class with Andrea DeMeng where I made this awesome collage.  What fun.

Now there is more exciting news!  On December 16th, I will be vending at FIT in Manhattan.  I now have to get back to work and make more jewelry for that show.  If you are in the area, head on down, there will be some great vendors there.  I am going to be with Tery Favo and Isolina Perez and Tery will be selling her gorgeous jewelry as well.
Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment