Followers

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Blogging

It has been a little while since I blogged, things have been so busy around here!  I think it is time to put a hold on the scrapbooking and start the jewelry again.  I will be vending in October at Art-Is-You in Stamford, CT. and I need to start making jewelry for the trunk show.  I am thinking of decorating some bottles to sell and trying some encaustics with them for a different spin on things.  I will be selling the jewelry that I design, including some Steampunk pieces which is usually my specialty.  I am thinking about a few more things that I may get into, for example, some mixed media that I will sell as well.
I hope if you are in the area of Stamford, Ct., you will visit the Art-Is-You trunk show at the Stamford Hotel.  Now it is back to work and I will be blogging again in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment